Overwatch Tier List
Check out the full list below for more details regarding Overwatch Season 4 changes.
Overwatch Season 4 – Patch 1.8.0 Summary
Nerfs: Zarya (indirect), Roadhog (indirect)
Tweaks: Zarya, Winston, Roadhog, Mei, D.Va
Overwatch Tier List – Patch 1.8.0 Season 4
God Tier [High Priority Picks]:
Tier 2 [Crowd Favorites]:
Bastion, Mercy, D.Va, Winston, Roadhog, Soldier: 76
Tier 3 [Playable]:
Tracer, Pharah, Genji, McCree, Zenyatta
Tier 4 [Rarely Seen]:
Widowmaker, Hanzo, Torbjorn, Symmetra, Reaper, Junkrat, Sombra
Instructions and Caveats:
- Zarya [God Tier Tank] – Recent nerfs to Zarya shields are barely visible, so we still think that overall her kit is way too strong. You can still deal tons of damage, support your whole team or tank a good portion of DPS, if you are doing everything right. An indirect nerf to Zarya is a D.Va matrix buff, but you just need to work around Graviton Surge a bit more carefully than before.
- Bastion [Tier 2 DPS] – After the changes to his Siege Mode, Bastion is a new super hot pick. Even though, you have to know how actually play Bastion as his playstyle is quite different from other DPS heroes, he is a beast in current Overwatch patch.
- Mercy [Tier 2 Support] – Blizzard really want to put her in the meta as soon as possible. She was regenerating quite fast before, but now she and her allies become immortal after successful resurrection. It’s quite obvious that Ana’s kit is still a lot stronger, but in our opinion Mercy in right hands is a great Tier 2 pick right now.
- D.Va [Tier 2 Tank] – We saw a big list of D.Va nerfs back in Season 3, but now with new matrix D.Va is officially back and she is looking really strong nowadays. You can’t be that agressive as you were before, but saving a teammate from Roadhog’s Hook or your whole team from a Graviton Surge is always an amazing feeling, right?
- Winston [Tier 2 Tank] – No more one shots! If you have a great pair for an agressive combo like Genji, D.Va, Zarya, Ana or Tracer – you will feel really great with reduced amount of damage received.
- Roadhog [Tier 2 Tank] – Roadhog’s ability to one shot almost every support & dps hero in the game is still a thing, but overall life just got a little bit harder for Roadhog as maximum range hooks most likely won’t let you to deal a good amount of damage any more.
More articles about Overwatch? Sure thing!: